[Fredslist] Medical Office Space Needed

Andy Langsam alangsam at LLBL.com
Tue Jul 25 09:20:22 EDT 2006

My sister in law is a Dermatologist and in need of new office space for
her practice.  She needs about 1000-1200 square feet of space preferably
between Park-Lex but even between Park-Madison, between the 50's and
60's. If anyone has any such information, let me know, please.

Andy Langsam
Formica Group
Andrew S. Langsam
Levisohn, Berger & Langsam, LLP
805 Third Avenue
New York, New York 10022

212 486 7272 X353 (T)
212 486 0323 (F)

NOTICE: This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and
may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination
of this communication is strictly prohibited; please delete all
electronic copies of this message and its attachments, destroy any hard
copies you may have created and notify me immediately.  Thank you.