[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit to Gotham Open House!!!!

Linda Queenie Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Jul 19 09:56:33 EDT 2006

Good Morning Gotham,

Ride the Circuit to Gotham Open House on Thursday, July 27th, our new and
exciting "we don't care whether or not you compete" group.

Gotham now takes credit card payments for luncheon meetings.  Go to the site
and click on Events.  Click on July 27th Gotham Open House and register by
credit card.  You will be glad you did!

We currently have six members, seven people in the application process and
people who are coming back for their second look at our group.  Lots of
circuit riders and Group Coordinators will be attending as well.

Please note, due to the possible size of the group, our meetings are
scheduled to start 15 minutes earlier than regular Gotham meetings.

12:15 PM to 2:00 PM
The Friars Club

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Gothamly,

Linda, Group Coordinator
Gotham Open House

Linda R. Newman