[Fredslist] Contact at HBO TV

Pjfsesq at aol.com Pjfsesq at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 21:56:48 EST 2006

Dear Gotham
I realize that this is short notice on a holiday weekend but I am  in need of
a RESPONSIBLE contact at HBO TV SPORTS, possibly REAL  SPORTS with BRYANT
GUMBEL. One of my friends and co-workers consented to an  interview for a piece
being produced for airing the evening of Tuesday  Jan.17. Basically he was
"cornered" by a camera crew and interviewer and  blindsided in what sounds like an
attack more than a news-type interview. I have  worked with HBO on other
matters but can't reach the people I knew. My friend  has a business reputation at
stake and an enormous amount of professional  integrity at risk in this
piece. I am hoping to at least see that the  HBO approach is evenhanded.  Thanks in
advance. Thanks to all who  helped with the Nanny in Jersey for my son-in
law's family.
Phil Smallman 347-489-2307