[Fredslist] RIDE THE CIRCUIT: Gotham CT Meeting, Tuesday JAN 17

Michelle James michelle at thebrandingnetwork.com
Fri Jan 13 14:09:01 EST 2006

Hi,

Our next Gotham CT meeting will be held Tuesday, JANUARY 17.  Please RSVP if
you will be attending.

Ride the Circuit and recommend prospective new members!!

GOTHAM CT Networking Breakfast

Date:  Tuesday January 17, 2006

Time:   8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.

Location:

Hyatt Greenwich

1800 East Putnam Avenue

Old Greenwich, CT

Tel: 203 637 1234

Cost:  $15 per person for guests

We allow only one person from each profession to join and your category is
currently available.  So far, we have representation for Mortgage
Broker/Banker, Interior Design, Computer Networking Solutions, Property
Insurance, Office Supplies, Financial Planning, Branding/Marketing and
Office Consulting.  There are many other important professions still yet to
be covered to help make our group successful.

Look forward to seeing everyone TUESDAY, January 17 at the Greenwich Hyatt.
For more information about overall Gotham activities, please visit
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/> www.gothamnetworking.com.

Cheers,

Michelle