[Fredslist] Fw: CCN, Inc.-Supplier of the Year Award

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Fri Feb 10 11:55:17 EST 2006

Hats off for our Clarice Kennedy for her below described award!

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 02/10/2006 11:53 AM -----

             <ckennedy at ccncorp
             .com>
             02/10/2006 11:50          <ckennedy at ccncorp.com>

                                                                   Subject
                                       CCN, Inc.-Supplier of the Year
                                       Award

Greetings,

It is my pleasure to inform you that CCN, Inc., has been awarded the, 2005
Supplier of the Year Award, by JPMorgan Chase.  The Supplier of the Year
Award recognizes excellence by suppliers globally who demonstrate superior
performance in quality, integrity, innovation and value.  Suppliers, who
are nominated by JPMorgan Chase employees worldwide, were eligible
regardless of size or industry.  It is important to note that CCN was
awarded this honor out of a group of 150 vendors.

We are very proud of this recognition and we will continue to strive in
delivering the very best in IT services to you.  Attached please find a
copy of the press release that JPMorgan Chase distributed.

Best regards,

Clarice Kennedy
Chairman, CEO
CCN, Inc.
404 Park Ave. South
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10016
(212) 447-6100 x729
www.ccncorp.com

Celebrating 17 years of IT Service Management

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this email in error, please delete the email and notify us
if we are sending you materials in error.

(See attached file: JPMorgan Chase Press Release.pdf)
***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***

Circular 230 Disclosure Notice. To insure compliance with requirements
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service, we inform you that any tax
advice that may be contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used,
for the purpose of avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or any state or local tax law to which a  governmental requirement similar to Circular 230 applies.