[Fredslist] Media Networking Night at Columbia University

Rebecca Selvenis rls67 at columbia.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:20:11 EST 2006

Hello all,
The Center for Career Education is planning a Media Networking Night at
Columbia University.  We need networkers (and who better than Gotham?)
to talk about careers in Media with our students.  If you are able to
join us on March 2, 2006 at 7pm.

Dear Professional,
The Center for Career Education at Columbia University would like to
invite you to participate at our inaugural Media Networking Night on
Thursday evening, March 2, 2006 at the Faculty House, 116th St. and
Amsterdam Ave. The event is designed to bring students and professionals
together to help provide Columbia University students insights and
information about working in the media industry.

Our goal is to present a wide variety of fields within media enabling
students to experience a full spectrum of the industry; including
communications, television, film, radio, publishing, advertising, public
relations and more. Networking with alumni is a valuable resource for
students and is greatly beneficial for students while conducting their
job search.

If you are interested in participating, please contact Rebecca Selvenis
at rls67 at columbia.edu by Monday, February 27, 2006.  More specific
details about the event's format will be made available to you then.

We hope you can join us and/or refer others who may be interested in
participating.
Thank you,

Rebecca Selvenis
Interim Director, Employer and Alumni Relations
Columbia University
Center for Career Education
212.854.9167