[Fredslist] Gotham At The Grammy Awards

Michael Millis Michael_Millis at msn.com
Wed Feb 8 14:56:11 EST 2006

Hello along the network,

I hope everyone has been having a good week so far.

Here's a Gotham red carpet alert:

Grammy nominee John Legend will be wearing jewelry from Ed Bienstock's (Barry
Weiner Group) line at tonight's 48th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony. John is
nominated for eight awards. We wish him the very best of luck.

I expect to have news about a private showing of Ed's jewelry for showbiz luminaries
and a major magazine shoot featuring his jewelry soon.

Also, thanks very much to our very own "knock out," Diane DiResta, for introducing me
to her friend, Tara Modlin, a fellow events producer at Fireworks, ICS. I am currently
assisting Tara in pulling together financing for a unique Broadway musical production.

Have a good day today, Gotham.

All the very best for continued success.

Mike Millis (Marketing and Communications Group)
MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen."