[Fredslist] Gothamite on CNBC

Aguinaldo, Roger raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Thu Dec 28 11:43:29 EST 2006

Gothamites:

I appeared on CNBC yesterday giving the M&A Advisor's prognostications on M&A and buyouts.  I credit Gotham for pushing me every month to network.  Here's another way to network; here's the clip:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=158397753

Regards,
Roger Aguinaldo
CEO and Publisher
The M&A Advisor
raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
718-997-7900 x7906
Fax: 718-997-7949
MARK YOUR CALENDAR! New York: December 11-12, 2006.  To register or inquire for speaking and sponsorship opportunities call (718) 997-7900 or visit our website:http://www.maadvisor.com/conference.

Do you have The Turnaround Deal of the Year?  Then think about nominating it for The Inaugural M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards.  There are over 22 different categories in which to enter your deal.  Vist our website at http://www.maadvisor.com/conference for updated information.

Visit us at <http://www.maadvisor.com/>. The leading Website for professionals in M&A.