[Fredslist] Year-End Contributionsv& Kenneth Cole Black Tie Dinner

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Thu Dec 28 10:13:28 EST 2006

	Dear Gotham Family,

	Are you still making last minute charitable contributions? If
so, I invite you to consider making a year-end tax-deductible donation
to Living Beyond Belief (LBB) (www.livingbeyondbelief.org).

	As an added bonus, for a donation of at least $500 you will
receive a free VIP ticket to the Kenneth Cole Black Tie Dinner on
Friday, February 9th at the National Arts Club in Gramercy Park.
Confirmed presenters for this event include: Governor Mario Cuomo,
Stanely Tucci (Devil Wears Prada) and Rosie Perez.

	LBB, the non-profit that I co-founded, is committed to raising
HIV/AIDS awareness among youth and we are the only NYC non-profit to
provide college grants to NYC public high school students engaged in
HIV/AIDS-related work.

	LBB relies on individual donations to help keep our youth
healthy and HIV negative.  I hope you find it in your heart to give to
us this year and thank you for all of your support.

	All My Heart,
	Bari

	Donations by Check - Make payable to Living Beyond Belief
	Please send inter-office mail or via post to:
	Living Beyond Belief
	245 Eighth Avenue, #876
	New York, NY  10001

	Donations by Credit Card: Visit us at www.livingbeyondbelief.org

	For more information about LBB visit us at
www.livingbeyondbelief.org

Bari Zahn
Torys LLP
Tel: 	212.880.6106
Fax:	212.682.0200
mailto:bzahn at torys.com
<www.torys.com>
This is to advise you in accordance with U.S. Treasury Regulations, that
unless otherwise indicated, any U.S. federal tax advice set forth in
this communication, including attachments, (i) may not be relied upon by
any person for the purpose of avoiding the imposition of penalties by
the Internal Revenue Service and (ii) is not intended to be used and
cannot be used by any person in promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.