[Fredslist] Marcus Goldhaber at The Hotel Benjamin

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 14:24:58 EST 2006

Fellow Gothamite, Marcus Goldhaber and his Jazz Trio opened last Friday night to a sold-out audience at the Hotel Benjamin (125 E. 50th at Lexington...entrance on Lexington).  If you missed his opening, Marcus will perform every Friday night from 6-10pm at their very classy, upscale Upstairs Jazz Lounge with great drink specials and free appetizers.  As is my custom, if you join Joseph and me this Friday night, your first drink is on me.  Find out why People Magazine gave Marcus a 3-Star Review this Friday at the Hotel Benjamin.