[Fredslist] (Fredslist) Marketing Plan Needed by Newly Formed Charity

anne bonfiglio annbon2000 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 4 14:11:58 EST 2006

The Partnership for Student Advancement is seeking pro bono assistance in formulating a marketing plan and help in implementing it.

We are a new operational fast-moving 501 (c)(3) public charity, focused on  helping financially underprivileged youth and minorities identify and follow a career path, and make a life for themselves.

We are poised to move to the level. In order for the charity to grow, we need to spread the news, find additional interested connected Board members, and identify possible donors, both individuals and corporate organizations and foundations,.

I am a member of Gotham and if  you or anyone you know could support us in this endeavor, please call me or have them call me.

Happy Holidays to all!

Anne Bonfiglio
Founder & Exec. Director/PSA
abonfiglio at partnership-student-advancement.org