[Fredslist] Are you networking?

David david at automatic-mail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:45:44 EDT 2006

I may not have the right to voice my opinion without ever answering
the survey but apparently most of Gotham does not understand networking.

Good networking is a 365 day a year activity.  It is as simple as a
phone call to give a lead or inviting someone to visit your place of
work.  Better yet go visit someone else to better understand how you
can help make them money.  Maybe go out for drinks with members of
your group - most of us don't see each other other than meetings.

It is time to step up your networking and do more business - that is
what we all want.  It is what will keep Gotham growing!

All the Best,

David Stein
Automatic Mail/Automatic On-Line
347-581-7909

"From Snail Mail to E-Mail"
Printing, Mailing and Electronic Marketing