[Fredslist] M.S. Luncheon Invitation

Victor Urbach gotham2 at xemaps.com
Thu Apr 20 17:55:21 EDT 2006

I have taken a table at the M.S. luncheon next week, which will be a
terrific event. If you have a personal or close connection to Multiple
Sclerosis and would like to attend as my guest, please reply ASAP.

---
WAMS Luncheon featuring
Laurie Puhn, J.D.
http://www.lauriepuhn.com/
Don't miss this fantastic luncheon on April 27, 2006 at Carlyle on the
Green from 11:30am-2pm. The Women Against MS Committee is proud to feature
keynote speaker Laurie Puhn, J.D. author of Instant Persuasion.

Join us for an afternoon bringing awareness about multiple sclerosis to the
community, while offering a fantastic networking experience with business
leaders.
___

-Victor Urbach (via wireless mobile device)