[Fredslist] In Need of Oprah tickets for a Client

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Thu Apr 20 17:30:41 EDT 2006

Hi All,

One of the partners at my law firm is in need of Oprah tickets for May
17 or 19. We are willing to pay a pretty penny. Does anyone have any
connections?

Let me know.

Much Thnaks,
Bari

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.