[Fredslist] Opportunity to be at the hub of China's trade center in the U.S.

Daniel Rech daniel.rech at ma-yitheatre.org
Tue Apr 11 15:44:08 EDT 2006

Hello fellow Gothamites,

I received this from our director and thought the information was too
important not to share with you.  I know some of my fellow Gotham Asian
Networking Group members are probably already aware of 7 World Trade Center
China Center plans, but I am sending this out, just so all of Gotham is in
the know.

If you are interested in attending the event below, email Ralph Pena at
ralph.pena at am.jll.com.

Best regards,

Daniel Rech

Marketing Director

Ma-Yi Theater Company

Gotham Asian Networking Group member.

FROM RALPH:

My company, Jones Lang LaSalle, is developing the China Center at 7 World
Trade Center.

The China Center is a 200,000 sq.ft. facility occupying the top floors of 7
World Trade Center, a brand new building at the World Center site. It will
serve as a dynamic hub for Chinese firms developing U.S. operations, and for
U.S. companies wishing to conduct business in China.  The China Center will
feature an Executive Business Center, Conference Center, Travel and Media
outlets, corporate H.Q. facilities, and flexible office spaces.

These spaces are going fast, with many firms banking on the redevelopment of
the WTC site and the upside of being in the hub of China's trade center in
the U.S.

We are putting together a list of VIPs to attend our presentations at 7
World Trade over the next month.  These presentations will talk about the
plans for the China Center.

If you or your colleague would like to attend, please let me know and I will
have you included.  Email

As you know, I almost never mix my day job with Ma-Yi -- but I think this is
something that may be useful to our community.

Ralph

www.joneslanglasalle.com

*********************

Daniel Rech

Marketing Associate

Ma-Yi Theater Company

520 Eighth Avenue, Suite 309

New York, NY  10018

212-971-4862

212-971-4876 (fax)

 <http://www.ma-yitheater.org> www.ma-yitheater.org

Learn how to sing from opera legend Evelyn Mandac

Call or write for details.