[Fredslist] Interns Needed for PR and Sales Opportunity

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Tue Apr 11 15:42:21 EDT 2006

Great Opportunity to Work for PR Agency and Beauty Products Marketer

Are you or do you know someone who is currently a communications or
marketing major in college?  If so, here's a chance to work for a New York
PR/Marketing agency and learn from a pro.

We're looking for two interns to work for our PR firm from now and possibly
through the summer.  Candidates should possess a fearless telephone
personality, good writing skills and knowledge of the media.  Candidate
should also be good at doing internet research, list management and love
detail work.

This is an ground-floor opportunity to learn the ropes craft.  A small
stipend can be paid.

No phone calls please.  Resumes welcome.

Many thanks
Bambe Levine
bambe at bambepr.com