[Fredslist] NEWSFLASH!!!--UPDATE--*Save theDate*--3/30/06GANG'sJapaneseAll-You-Can Eat Buffet & Karaoke 'OPEN' Dinner Meeting

Everest lmwallaeverest at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 13:57:36 EST 2006

My Dearest David,

As you know, we spoke in the late afternoon when you confirmed that you'd be in attendance.  As the evening wore on, we were all truly concerned that something untoward had happened to you on the way to your 'opening.'  As Mynoon reminded us, that after having read the 'review' of your rehearsals, and your family, employees and dog deserting you, that 'all's well that ends well,' and fortune might have smiled in sparing us your debut.  [Nonetheless, I still do love you!]  So, you see, we did enjoy your presence, if only in the metaphysical sense.

Underlying the humor, banter, and fun times, you are known to me to be the proverbial gentleman and scholar, in addition to a sincere and steadfast friend, which accounts for this, your most gracious (and public) apology.

Your presence is always a grace at my table, and I look forward with great anticipation to the next time we share company.

Keep well . . .
Warmest Regards,
Lorraine

Lorraine M. Walla, GC