[Fredslist] Gotham Success Story 1 - Susan Sommers

Jena la Flamme 942 1916 (646) jena at jenawellness.com
Sat Apr 1 12:42:20 EST 2006

Hello,
My Gotham Success Story today is regarding Susan Sommers, who is in
the women's group. I had a private wardrobe consultation with her, in
my home where we went through everything and got super clear on what
really works, created new ideas and new organization, all of which
resulted in me feeling really satisfied by her service.

This short time with her has really made the world of difference in
my ease with my wardrobe.

To toot her horn further, she is brilliant with groups. Her main
focus now is the seminars she teaches on how to dress, communicate
and act to impress. Her website is www.dresszing.com
check it out
and definitely consider having a consultation with her, i cannot
emphasize the positive impact it had for me.

many thanks to Gotham,
jena

Jena la Flamme
Director of Jena Wellness Group
Certified Holistic Health Counselor
Ayurvedic & Deep Tissue Massage Therapist
Yoga Instructor
Workshop Leader and Speaker

P.S. If you're not getting the “More Energy” newsletter yet, you may
want to sign up for it now. It'll give you insider tips on how to
have more energy, lose weight and feel better all over quickly and
easily, plus invitations to free teleclasses and other events.

Join us by sending a blank email to: jenawellness at aweber.com

646.942.1916
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com
853 Broadway, suite 1606, @ 14th St.
New York, NY 10003

Boundless Energy, Radiant Health, Life Balance