[Fredslist] Telecommunications Services

Paul Schmidt pschmidt at eadv.com
Fri Sep 30 09:38:17 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,
If you ever are wondering who can help you with this annoying hum on your
telephone line, who do I call to get this phone fixed,  how can I lower my
phone bills, or even what is the new technology out there and how can it
help my company run more efficiently please do not hesitate and call Eastern
American Data / Voice.  We are always willing to help out our Gotham family
whether it be you your business or your residence.  We have helped out many
family members and will continue to do so.  Please do not hesitate to give a
call even if you have a simple questions.  We look forward to hearing from
you.

Eastern American Data / Voice
42-50 27th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101
Est. 1972

 Established Tri-Decade Full-Service Telecommunications Business

Premier Telephone Systems:  NEC   -    AVAYA   -    NORTEL

 Toll-Free World-wide Internet Calling   -    i2 Telecom

 Cabling & Cable Systems: Voice   -    Data   -    Video   -   Fiber Optics

 IP Communications Servers, Networking & Connectivity (VoIP)

 Unified Communications Voicemail / E-mail integration

 Voice Recognition Auto Attendant

 Computer Network Solutions: Wired & Wireless Local Area Networks

 Full Maintenance, Moves, Adds, Changes, and Emergency  Service 24 x 7

 Local, Regional, Long Distance & Internet & Broadband Service Agents

 Remote Help Desk Support

 Full Consultative Services

"Commitment is to Our Customer"

Eureka Networks - InfoHighway -   Verizon

NEC   -   Nortel

Avaya  -  Mitel   -  Toshiba   - 3COM   -   Adtran   -  Cisco

 <mailto:Service at eadv.com> Service at eadv.com   <http://www.EADV.com>
www.EADV.com  800-836-0686

Paul Schmidt
Owner  / Principal