[Fredslist] New American Partners: A Multi-lingual Independent Financial Planning Firm

John Gonzalez jcgonzalezemail at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 09:40:57 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham:

My firm, New American Partners, LLC, is an independent, fee-based, full service, wealth and risk management firm based out of Stamford, CT.  We are staffed with Certified Financial PlannersTM and former international private bankers that have worked in Europe and Latin America.  Our geographic focus is the greater New York area and south Florida.  New American has a very strong niche in servicing ex-patriates and new immigrants.  (High net worth Hispanics and European ex-pats currently make up approximately 35 to 40% of our client base, with the remainder comprising of mainstream high net worth U.S citizens.)  Our staff is fluent in Spanish, French, English and Portuguese.

If you have clients or friends that would feel more comfortable dealing with (i) an independent firm, and/or (ii) with Certified Financial Planners, and/or (iii) financial professionals in their native language (Spanish, French or Portuguese), we would be happy to meet with them.  I invite you to view a brief presentation of our state of the art financial planning system:

http://www.emoneyadvisor.com/emacorp/client/NewAmerican_Web/AffluentClients_clientdemo.htm

Additionally, our firm is interested in developing relationships with trust and estate attorneys that have experience in estate planning for non-US citizens.

Thank you, gracias, merci e obrigado!

John C. Gonzalez
Financial Planner

John C. Gonzalez