[Fredslist] Unusual opportunity to purchase pair of emerald cut diamonds

Ed Bienstock ed at bienstockindustries.com
Tue Sep 27 14:53:42 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,

I have an unusual opportunity for Gotham members to purchase an exquisite pair of rectangular step cut (emerald cut) diamonds at trade prices. A vendor who I've been working with for years, has a customer interested in an upgrade. As such, the pair of diamonds previously sold to the customer & now in my possession must be sold. The pair of emerald cut diamonds have a total weight of 1.57 carats and have been graded as "F" color, "VS1" clarity. The asking price is $5,300.00 total. Just to shed some light on the pricing, in a very fairly priced retail store the bare minimum asking price for this pair would be $7,200 and upwards. By the way, this is a perfect pair, perfectly matched, & would make superb sidestones in a ring, or unusual one-of-a-kind earrings.

Any interested Gothamite can cotact me.
Edward Bienstock - Barry Weiner group
Private jeweller at your service
212.944.8400