[Fredslist] 14 yr old cancer patient needs apartment

Rick Raymond raycoach at rcn.com
Tue Sep 27 14:12:20 EDT 2005

Fred.

My virtual assistant  wrote me about a friend who is in NYC with her
son who is being treated for cancer at Sloan Kettering.   She is
staying in a hotel and desperately needs an apartment.  If you can
help please email Jessica at jessica at jcrservices.com.

Rick Raymond

Greetings, all. A friend of mine is living in NYC these days with her
14-yr-old son who is being treated for neuroblastoma at Sloan
Kettering. Their story is heartbreaking; they are going through such
a difficult time, and her son is trying so hard to be strong while
being so sick.

They are currently living in a hotel near the clinic, and just
learned that Nick will need treatments for another 9 months or so.
They are looking for an apartment where they can have a little more
room to be comfy, cook good meals for Nick, welcome visits from
family and friends, etc.

If you know anyone who has an apartment available for a short-term
lease, or can refer me to any resources that I can pass along to this
family, I would be grateful and I know they would too.

Richard Raymond Associates, Inc.
The Professional Practice Development Systems
An Executive Coaching Firm Supporting The Legal Profession
New York, NY • 212-777-0083