[Fredslist] US OPEN TICKETS

Stuart Oltchick soltchick at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 09:54:56 EDT 2005

Gotham:

I am offering 2 tickets, Box 136, row B, for Monday, evening session, with
passes to US Open Club, Aces and The Grill.  Face value is $68.00 plus $10
for restaurant passes.

First come, first serve.

Stuart Oltchick

Stuart Portfolio Consultants, LP
1449 Lexington Avenue, 3B
New York, NY  10128
Tel:  212-360-7500
Fax:  212-360-7503
Email:  soltchick at msn.com

This is not an offer (or solicitation of an offer) to sell the
securities/instruments mentioned.  We do not represent this is accurate or
complete and we may not update this.  Past performance is not indicative of
future returns.  For additional information, and important disclosures,
contact me.  This communication is solely for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential information.  We do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission.