[Fredslist] Hurricane Relief

Zahn, Bari bzahn at torys.com
Fri Sep 2 09:02:53 EDT 2005

I wanted to send this information to everyone in Gotham, because I am
proud of my law firm for stepping up to make a difference in the face of
tragedy facing our American family down south and I am proud of the
Gotham Foundation, which has generously agreed to donate proceeds as
well.

I just hope that other law firms and companies within Gotham that are
able to do so share the spirit and commit to contributing a set amount
or at least matching what their employees are able to contribute.

As Bob Formica said, everyone was there for us on Sept. 11 - let's show
the same loving care.

I don't mean to sound like I'm preaching, so I hope no one takes this
correspondence in that manner.  I'm just one person who is committed to
making a difference in the world in anyway I can.  I hope everyone in my
Gotham family joins me.

Have a great long weekend.

Much gratitude,
Bari

Bari Zahn
> Torys LLP

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently delete this email and attachments.