[Fredslist] Join us for an Orientation

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Fri Oct 28 17:29:35 EDT 2005

For all of our newest Gotham members (and even for veterans who wish to
attend), please join us for an informal Orientation Meeting.  Our goal is to help you understand the logistics of the organization and will give you ideas about how to make the most of our network.  We have had the benefit of the experience of all of our members and would like to share the lessons learned.

We hope that you can join us at the orientation, and then at the Cocktail
Party immediately following.  Details are below.

Facilitators:  Nancy Schess, Co-founder
                 Debra Lindner, Exec. Director
                 Mitch Tobol, Webmaster