[Fredslist] Promotion: New Service Being Offered by Adrian Miller Sales Training

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Fri Oct 28 17:06:07 EDT 2005

Adrian Miller Sales Training (http://www.adrianmiller.com) has added
a new service:

Electronic newsletters generate sales.  They establish a solid
communication link with your customers - current and future.  They
deliver relevant industry information, while seamlessly promoting
your brand. They distinguish you from your competition, and give you
a perfect platform to promote your product and service lines.  And
perhaps best of all: they powerfully establish customer loyalty,
which is the foundation of long term sales and referrals.

AMST provides customized electronic newsletters solutions to achieve
these critical business goals.  Newsletter content is 100%
customized, and achieves sales, branding, and CRM aims; yet in a
professional, informative way that is willingly received by current
and future customers.  Electronic newsletters can be distributed on
the web, through email, or in print.

All Gotham members will receive a 10% discount for all newsletter,
training and/or consulting projects completed before January 15, 2006.

Best,

Adrian

--
Adrian Miller Sales Training
Professional Sales Training & New Business Development Consulting
amiller at adrianmiller.com

"What if we train them and they leave?  What if we don't train them
and they stay?"