[Fredslist] My HOLIDAY SHPIEL again!!!! (or is it Spiel?)

Iris Seligman iris at checkmateresources.com
Fri Oct 7 11:30:11 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites and their friends and family,
ON TIME, WITHIN BUDGET, ON TARGET isn't that what gift giving should be?
Isn't that what you are trying to accomplish during the extremely hectic
holiday time?  Everyone is trying to do their jobs. Multi tasking has become
a way of life. I am sure that the task of providing the appropriate holiday
gift ON TIME, WITHIN BUDGET and ON TARGET is yet another burden to all of
you which I am sure you are NOT looking forward to!.
We (which actually means 'I') at Checkmate offer you the opportunity to move
this burden from your shoulders to ours. We will help you choose, help you
design, help you deliver and help you WOW the people you want to thank.
Mention this email for a substantial holiday discount. Also, please visit
both our websites:
www.iris at checkmateresources.com
www.holidaycardwebsite.com/checkmate

Fellow Gothamite.Iris