[Fredslist] Schneiders Childrens Hospital - Need Help.....

Judith Stern JStern at signatureny.com
Wed Oct 5 15:32:03 EDT 2005

Call me immediately. I am on the Board of the Children's Miracle Network
and we support this hospital. Judy, 914-712-2698.

ssajiun at ubcins.com
Sent by: fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com
10/05/05 02:37 PM

fredslist at gothamnetworking.com
cc

Subject
[Fredslist] Schneiders Childrens Hospital - Need Help.....

Gotham, I have another special situation request that could be another
life-saver......
I am in need of a name of someone at Schneider's that is on the high-end
level in the Critical Care Unit for a 4 year old child who has been there
for the past 5 days with escalating "flu-like" symptoms -- many tests are
being taken, but they are not being done with any sense of urgency, and
the child worsens each day -- the child 'coded' yesterday and was revived.
 These parents need attention -- can anyone help get them to the 'right'
people who can treat this situation with urgency?

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.
ssajiun at ubcins.com
Phone: (631) 780-3333 ext. 306
Fax: (631) 780-3325
STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Additionally, this communication and/or attached files may contain
protected health information which is governed by HIPAA regulations. If
this information is intended to be forwarded or shared, you and your
entity are responsible to assure HIPAA regulations and guidelines are
followed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
immediately by email and destroy all copies of the original message.