[Fredslist] Newsletter Assistance Needed

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 20:34:07 EST 2005

Hi Gotham-

Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center is an approximately 800 bed not-for-profit
hospital and nursing home in Central Brooklyn that needs assistance with its
marketing activities. Most of the press we have gotten in the past few  months
has been related to our assumption of the operations of 5 clinics that  were
formerly operated by St. Mary's Hospital of Brooklyn prior to its recent
closing.

We are currently looking for assistance to develop a 4 color, 4 page
community health newsletter, which we  would like to publish on a quarterly basis.
Due to our own scarce  resources, we will need to outsource the writing and
editing of the  newsletter.  We are hoping to circulate 200,000 copies and will
need to  work with someone who can also assist with the mailing list and mailing
costs.

If you think you can help, or know someone  who can help, or want more info
about the project, please contact Enid Dillard,  Director of Marketing.  Enid
may be reached at _edillard at kingsbrook.org_ (mailto:edillard at kingsbrook.org)

Thanks

Susan Zinder
(women's  group)