[Fredslist] A Thanksgiving Wish

Len Adams lenadams at acgresources.com
Mon Nov 21 16:50:52 EST 2005

To All of our Friends, Contacts and Colleagues:

As we enter this Holiday Season, there is no better time to reflect and be grateful for our friends, family and health. Please accept our gratitude and good wishes to you and your loved ones for a very Happy Thanksgiving.

The Best Prayer I Have Heard In A Long Time............

 Heavenly Father, Help us remember  that the jerk who cut us off in traffic  last night is a single mother who  worked nine hours that day and  is rushing home to cook dinner,  help with homework,  do the laundry and spend a  few precious moments  with her children.

 Help us to remember that the  pierced, tattooed, disinterested  young man who can't make  change correctly is a worried  19-year-old college student, balancing his apprehension  over final exams with his  fear of not getting his  student loans for next semester.

 Remind us, Lord, that the scary looking bum, begging for money in the same  spot every day (who really ought  to get a job!) is a slave to addictions  that we can only imagine in our  worst nightmares.

 Help us to remember that the  old couple walking annoyingly  slow through the store aisles  and blocking our shopping  progress are savoring this  moment, knowing that,  based on the biopsy report  she got back last week, this  will be the last year that they go shopping together.

 Heavenly Father,  remind us each day that,  of all the gifts you give us,  the greatest gift is love.   It is not enough to share  that love with those  we hold dear.  Open our hearts not to  just those who are  close to us,  but to all humanity.

 Let us be slow to judge  and quick to forgive,  show patience,  empathy and  love.

Also, please take the time during this holiday season to remember those less fortunate....

In a show of gratitude to those that make our business possible, ACG has made a donation to City Harvest to assist them their good work.

Len Adams,CPC      Franca Diona      Heather Eidlen       George Eckstein

                       Adams Consulting Group,LLC/ACG Resources

Len Adams,CPC
CEO
Adams Consulting Group,LLC/ACG Resources
Please visit our website www.acgresources.com
212-566-7600
Experience*Perseverance* Success
Over 25 years of providing "People Resources"

Executive Search* Recruitment*
Interim Professionals*Temporary Staffing*
Pre-Hire Background Investigations*Consulting*
Project Management* Salary Surveys*
HR Outsourcing

Member, International Financial Services Association (IFSA)
www.ifsaonline.org

Member, National Banking and Financial Services Network
For a list of National Banking Positions please visit
http://www.nbn-jobs.com/join/188
Founding Member -International Business Group
www.ibgnyc.org