[Fredslist] The Benefits of Riding the Circuit

Linda "Queenie" Newman lindarnewman at verizon.net
Wed Nov 9 19:57:21 EST 2005

Good Evening Gotham,

While you might know what happens at your Gotham meeting, there was a surprise ending at today's New York Women's Group.

Members of the group and Circuit Riders were invited to have a free flu shot at The Friars Club.  About a dozen Gothamites and guests participated.

Another Gotham benefit for the lucky few.

While I have your attention, there is room at the next Gotham Incubator on December 1st for constructive criticism regarding the Gotham family.  Friars Club, 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 2nd floor bar, drinks are on Gotham.

Always an opportunity to join the Mentor/Mentee program as one or the other, or both.

Contact me via e-mail at my new address:

lindarnewman at verizon.net

Gothamly,

Linda

Linda R. Newman