[Fredslist] Orientation Session Reminder

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Wed Nov 9 21:35:30 EST 2005

A REMINDER TO COME AND JOIN US AT AN ORIENTATION SESSION BEFORE THE
COCKTAIL PARTY.  PLEASE RSVP TO LET US KNOW WHETHER YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!

For all of our newest Gotham members (and even for veterans who wish to
attend), please join us for an informal Orientation Meeting.  Our goal is
to help you understand the logistics of the organization and will give you
ideas about how to make the most of our network.  We have had the benefit
of the experience of all of our members and would like to share the lessons
learned.

We hope that you can join us at the orientation, and then at the Cocktail
Party immediately following.  Details are below.

Facilitators:  Nancy Schess, Co-founder
                 Debra Lindner, Exec. Director
                 Mitch Tobol, Webmaster