[Fredslist] HR Colleague Needed for Project

Geri Thomas gthomas at artstaffing.com
Tue Nov 8 14:59:26 EST 2005

For one of our clients, an arts center with a school, I'm looking for an
HR Professional to work with us on the following project:

A compensation survey to determine if salary and benefits offered are
resaonsable and/or competitive.  The end product would include
benchmarking compensation ranges for each position (15 full-time staff
at the center; and, approx. 60 instructors (painting; ceramics;
multi-media arts, etc.).  Our client's mission is to enrich the
knowledge, understanding and appreciation of contemporary art and the
variety of cultures and ideas it represents and evokes.  We'd like such
pertinent experience as:

.     Extensive work in the nonprofit arena, (arts and culture
experience a plus)
.	job analysis and market pricing;
.	executive compensation programs;
.	traditional point-factor position evaluation salary
	administration programs;
.	broad banding;
.	competency-based pay designs;
.	retention and new hire bonus approaches;
.	executive incentive programs;
.	management incentive programs;
.	productivity sharing or gainsharing programs;
.	criteria-based performance management programs.

I'm looking to start this project as soon as possible.  Thanks so much.
Cheers!  Geri

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
6 East 39th Street #1200