[Fredslist] Car Phone? Bluetooth? Help needed.

Sfzinder at aol.com Sfzinder at aol.com
Sun May 29 16:42:31 EDT 2005

Ok - I need the help of  tech savvy Gothamite!  Right now I have a 10 year
old car with a phone cradle that I can put my 5 year old cell phone into, have
it always recharge, and I can hear my calls through my car speakers (and talk
through this little speaker wired into the car) - so... right now I have a
hands free speaker phone set up in my car.

Yesterday I bought a new car - I want a similar set up in my new car -
hearing calls through car speakers instead of in an ear thing - speaking into a
speaker phone set up, recharge the phone by putting it in the car cradle, etc....

I think I can do this through blue tooth technology (which I understand may
be voice activated)?  Does anyone know?  I can't seem to find car people (or
phone people) who would know where I could get it installed.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Susan Zinder
(women's group)