[Fredslist] Leadership High School's Prom Closet

JanPresent at aol.com JanPresent at aol.com
Wed May 11 20:54:35 EDT 2005

You may have heard that we are collecting gowns for our seniors to try on,
and take, free, to wear to the prom. ABC news had a segment on their local
news tonight. The following came almost immediately from Lisa Mueller at the
school:

"There is a woman in Jericho, New York (on Long Island) who has  dresses and
wants to collect dresses from people she knows the rest of this  week.  She
can deliver them to someone on Long Island on Saturday to bring  to school b/c
she can't get in and thinks it will be too expensive to send  them.

Can someone could bring them into the City before Tuesday  that would be
great.  Lisa teaches at school and has no time/means to get  there herself."

So, is there anyone who lives in/near Jericho and works in New  York who
could bring them into the city? Someone on our committee will pick  them up from
there.The more dresses the merrier. We will share left overs with  our next
door neighbors, the seniors at Economics and Finance High School as  well.

Please respond directly to Lisa Mueller at :_hslapsmueller at yahoo.com_
(mailto:hslapsmueller at yahoo.com)

Many thanks,

Jane Present