[Fredslist] Affordable Manhattan offices

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Wed May 11 20:34:40 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites:

My landlord has a few offices at this 32nd and Madison Ave. location. See
info below. Respond directly to him.

Diane DiResta (women's group)

Thank you for your inquiry, with reference to our furnished office space and
business center. Below you will find some of the pertinent information about
our facility and the services we provide.

. All offices are private, fully furnished and configured to the tenant's
needs, with full 24/7 access.

. All telephone lines, instruments and voice mail systems are in place,
operational and maintained by us.  There are NO installation charges or
deposits required.

. Basic rental package includes full receptionist service, including call
screening and personal voice mailboxes.

. Rental also includes use of two conference rooms, copy machines, lobby
directory listing, coffee/refrigerator area and incidentals, all at NO
additional cost.

. Tenant's only extra costs are for pass through expenses; actual outgoing
telephone usage, postage used, messenger service, use of fax machine and
high speed Internet access, etc.

Our offices range in size from approximately 100 square feet ($875.00/month)
through approximately 225 square feet ($1,450.00/month), with different
sizes and prices in between.

Please feel free to call me with any questions, after you have had an
opportunity to review and consider our information and services.  It would
be my pleasure to show you around our facility at a mutually convenient time
as I know that we could successfully provide you with a presence in
Manhattan conducive to your business needs.  You can reach me at (212)
481-8484, ext. 308.

Again, thank you for your interest and consideration, good luck whatever you
should decide.

Sincerely,
Bruce A. Sklover
A To B Properties Ltd.

DiResta Communications, Inc.

Communicating with Impact

PO BOX 140714

Staten Island, NY 10314

718 273-8627

www.diresta.com

Knockout Presentations-Amazon's best selling public speaking book