[Fredslist] Golf Thank yous]

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Tue May 3 12:17:23 EDT 2005

--------

Hi  everyone:

At yesterday's golf outing, I inadvertently left a few names off of my
thank you list.  I  sincerely apologize to  them. If not for the unpaid
unappreciated efforts of the following people, the day would not have
been possible.  So join me in a great round of thank yous to the
following people who stepped up to the plate to make a great event.

Marc Horowitz, Gotham Long Island and Weiner Group
Bob Formica, Bandit Too and Formica I
Steven Krane, Bandit Group and Formica I
Irv Rosenthal, Bandit Too
Bob Cohen, Bandit Group and Israeloff Legal
Leslie Berkoff, Gotham Long Island and Gotham Women Long Island
Lisa Waterman, Gotham Women Long Island, Gotham Long Island, Israeloff
Legal, and Long Island Legal
Judie Moceri, Formica I
Julia Zinkowsky, Gotham Long Island
Liz O'Neill, Gotham Long Island
Al D'Elia, Bandit Too
and last but not least our fearless leader, Fred Klein.

See you all next year.

Norman Spizz