[Fredslist] Financial Executive of the Year Award Dinner - LI Chapter, The Institute of Management Accountants

Bob Arnold ra at arnoldstandard.com
Tue May 3 11:15:45 EDT 2005

Please click on the link below which will take you to the May 2005
newsletter of the Long Island Chapter of the Institute of Management
Accountants. Our final dinner meeting of the chapter year is Tuesday,
May 10th at the Milleridge Cottage and we will be presenting our
Financial Executive of the Year Award to Suffolk County Comptroller,
Joseph Sawicki, Jr.  Please forward this on to anyone you believe might
be interested in attending.

Anyone interested in attending, please let me know. Thank you.

http://www.longisland.imanet.org/IMA%20May%202005.pdf

Bob Arnold