[Fredslist] My Search for a Nanny Continues

Nancy Schess nschess at kzrd.com
Thu Mar 31 23:27:34 EST 2005

I have so far been unsuccessful in finding a new nanny.  Any new ideas?

Nancy B. Schess, Esq.
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter LLP
485 Madison Avenue - 15th Floor
New York, New York 10022
Tel: (212) 935-6020 x219
Fax: (212) 753-8101
nschess at kzrd.com
www.kzrd.com

***This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named, and
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information.  If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the
contents of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and notify the sender if we are
sending you materials in error.***