[Fredslist] The Incubator Attendance

Linda 'Queenie' Newman queenie at thorn.net
Thu Mar 31 17:10:41 EST 2005

Hi Fellow Gothamites,

A funny thing happened on the way to The Incubator.

I sent out an e-mail to Fredslist about the next Incubator.

The response was overwhelmingly positive.  My e-mail box was flooded with RSVP's from people who had enjoyed The Incubator and wanted to attend again.

I AM LOOKING FOR GOTHAM MEMBERS WHOSE VOICE HAS NOT BEEN HEARD!!!

Please keep in mind that The Incubator has been "conceived" to create a better Gotham and for members to get to know each other in a social setting.

Maybe the members who have already attended and want to attend again know something that the other members don't.

A word to the wise.

Still have a couple of spots available that I can fill with new ideas...  Let me know.  I am listening.

Gothamly,

The Incubator Chick
Linda R. Newman
Queen of Networking