[Fredslist] New Members Kit

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Mar 18 12:06:32 EST 2005

I showed up yesterday at the "Incubator" meeting as a new Gotham member - and Fred immediately gave me a task:  to determine what new members need to get them quickly up to speed on navigating Gotham. So I'm putting this out here to ask for your help:  What would you have liked to have had and to have known as a new member?

Here are some initial suggestions to get you thinking.

  a.. Member guidelines, mission and ethics rules
  b.. How Gotham works - all the parts and activities summarized on one page
  c.. All about Fred's List: How to post, what is appropriate to put on it
  d.. How to navigate the web site.
  e.. How you can jump in and be active
  f.. Volunteer for activities sign up sheet
  g.. Guest policy
What do you think is useful/not useful in the list above? Add your ideas.  What would make Gotham even more user-friendly from the start of membership? What are you still confused about now?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Please reply to me at pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com or 212-593-1549.

Thanks very much.

Phyllis Weiss Haserot

Barry Weiner Group

President, Practice Development Counsel

www.pdcounsel.com

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Succeed in Your Own Personal Style *
* Build Your Influence Quotient (IQ) *
* Get a Seat at the Table *.

Voice:: 212-593-1549