[Fredslist] Concierge Desk

Ruthconcierge at aol.com Ruthconcierge at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 11:38:04 EST 2005

Good morning, I have some last minute action available  tonight but please
note that I can get seating for any of the shows and concerts  in New York and
all the US - not just the ones that I have offered  here......

Billy Crystal 700 Sundays  TONIGHT Thursday  March 3rd
4 VIP seats in row J center orchestra
6 seats available for Saturday evening  March 5th in  row M orchestra also

Elaine Stritch @ The Allen Room/Lincoln  Center  TONIGHT  Thursday, March 3rd
VIP seats in front center orchestra

Little Women TONIGHT   Thursday  March 3rd
2 seats in row T center orchestra at $75.00 per  seat

Wicked  March  11th
4 seats in row S orchestra

On Golden Pond (James Earl  Jones)  March 26th
2 seats in row C center orchestra

Knicks vs. Warriors    Sunday, March 6th  7.30pm
Seats in sections 103E /204B /131B /205A - good  prices!

Shockheaded Peter @ Little Shubert  Theater
VIP seating on Thursdays at 10.00pm at $95 per seat
VIP seats available for most performances

Yankees vs. Boston    Opening Series  Games 2 & 3  April 5th & 6th
4 seats in Section 23 Main Box 295 row D - check out the  price!
Uppers starting at $115 per seat

Gavin DeGraw @  Roseland   March 18th
GA floor tickets available

Concierge Desk  212 319 1784
_ruthconcierge at aol.com_ (mailto:ruthconcierge at aol.com)
_www.conciergedeskinc.com_ (http://www.conciergedeskinc.com/)

Please check out our website as often as  possible, as it is updated several
times each day :-)

Some people are experiencing our emails getting caught up in the Spam
filters, please add us to your address book to avoid this  happening...

Please inform us if you wish to  'Unsubscribe'