[Fredslist] Extraordinary Home Health Care Aid available

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Thu Jun 30 18:02:28 EDT 2005

Dear Gotham Friends:

Over the last several months, my mother, who had had a stroke this past
winter while in Florida, had been under the care of an incredibly kind,
loving and devoted home health care worker and certified nurses assistant
(CNA) throughout her illness.

Coleen, a most extraordinary woman, gave total care of my mother, loving
her, cooking the most interesting pureed foods for her, cleaning and
exercising her, and providing for her in every way.  Her devotion to my
mother was a loving as if she were part of her own family.  Who wouldn't
want this same quality of care for someone they love?

When we brought our mother home from Florida to New York, Coleen, who lives
in Lake Worth, came here with her and to be her live-in care giver.  We
trusted her with our mother's life.

Now, it's time to help Coleen find a new situation either here in New York
or Florida.

 If any of you have family in or near West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach,
DelRay--or surroundings, I urge you to contact me about Coleen now.  Or, if
you know someone here in the New York area she will once again come back.
My mother lived on Long Island so obviously, she does not have geographical
limitations.

It's rare to find someone like Coleen.  I now want to help her as she has
helped us.

Please be in touch with me personally and I will gladly put you  in touch
with a real angle of mercy.

Please call

Bambe Levine, President

Bambe Levine Public Relations