[Fredslist] RE: Question about Travel (sport) Team fund raising for 8/9 year old boys//cocktail party

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris ssajiun at ubcins.com
Thu Jun 23 12:26:10 EDT 2005

Hello Gotham, great cocktail party last night so happy to see everyone!
Artwork was fabulous, the talent we have in Gotham is all around.
Quick question, does  anyone have experience with fund-raising for 8/9
year old boy Travel (sport) teams? I'm looking for advice/direction
only....I thought perhaps you can share an experience or 'words of
wisdom' for me? Suggestions? For instance "car washes generate a lot of
$$" or "don't bother with candy sales, it isn't lucrative"  etc., etc.
Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!!

Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris
Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris, President
United Benefit Consulting Inc.
ssajiun at ubcins.com
Phone: (631) 780-3333 ext. 306
Fax: (631) 780-3325
>STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY
>This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Additionally, this communication and/or attached files may contain
protected health information which is governed by HIPAA regulations. If
this information is intended to be forwarded or shared, you and your
entity are responsible to assure HIPAA regulations and guidelines are
followed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
immediately by email and destroy all copies of the original message.