Fw: [Fredslist] Last Call for Cyclones day

Fred Klein fklein at kzrd.com
Thu Jun 23 12:08:01 EDT 2005

We are running out of ducats for Cyclones (Managed by the legendary Mookie
Wilson).  Please see specifics below.

__________________________________
Fred C. Klein
Klein, Zelman, Rothermel & Dichter, L.L.P
485 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-6020
fklein at legal.org
http://www.kzrd.com
http://www.gothamnetworking.com
----- Forwarded by Fred Klein/KZRD on 06/23/2005 12:06 PM -----

             Norman Spizz
             <nspizz at spnmusic.
             Sent by:                  fredslist
             fredslist-bounces         <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
             @gothamnetworking                                          cc
             .com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [Fredslist] Last Call for Cyclones
             06/22/2005 12:09          day
             PM

Only a few tickets left. Those of you who have reserved spots please send
checks made out to Gotham Networking, to Fred Klein's office.
Once again  Gotham is planning a trip to Coney Island to attend a Cyclones
baseball game at beautiful KeySpan Park . The date is Sunday, August 21.The
game starts at 5PM.  Gothamite Anthony Orlando has generously offered to
host a pre game barbeque at his home in nearby Dyker  Heights.  We have a
limited amount of tickets available, so all those who are interested in
attending must notify me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY JUNE 24. The price is $20.00
per person inclusive. Let me know if you will be attending this great
event.

Norman Spizz
SPN Music & Entertainment
nspizz at spnmusic.com