[Fredslist] Cyclones Day

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Jun 20 13:25:08 EDT 2005

Once again  Gotham is planning a trip to Coney Island to attend a
Cyclones baseball game at beautiful KeySpan Park . The game starts at
5PM.  Gothamite Anthony Orlando has generously offered to host a pre
game barbeque at his home in nearby Dyker  Heights.  We have a limited
amount of tickets available, so all those who are interested in
attending must notify me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY JUNE 24. The price is
$20.00 per person inclusive. Let me know if you will be attending this
great event.

Norman Spizz
SPN Music & Entertainment
nspizz at spnmusic.com