[Fredslist] Paralegal

Rhirschfeld at aol.com Rhirschfeld at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 21:59:22 EDT 2005

Gothamites: I am searching for a paralegal in the Rockland/Bergen County
region who has experience in Trusts and Estates/Elder Law.  I am a solo
practitioner.  Salary is commensurate with his/her experience. Please  ask any
interested party to call me on 917-797-6508. Thank you very much.  Rachel

Rachel  Hirschfeld, Esq.
Practice Limited to New York
Trusts and Estates - Pet  Trusts - Medicaid Planning

Send All Correspondence to
1A Robin Lane,  Old Tappan, NJ 07675
Ph: (201) 768-3613
Fx: (925)  888-1644
rhirschfeld at aol.com

New York Law Office
4 West Red Oak  Lane, Suite 110
White Plains, NY 10604
Ph: (212) 353-8456

The  information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it
is  privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the
individual  recipient identified above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended  recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of
this  message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in  error, please notify us immediately and delete from your
system. Thank  you.