[Fredslist] Women's Leadership Breakfast June 22

BAdolf1006 at aol.com BAdolf1006 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 19:28:27 EDT 2005

Dear Gothamites,

Employee ROI is hosting a Women Business Leaders' Executive Symposium on
Wednesday, June 22, at Executive Dining Club 101, 101 Park Ave (40th and Park),
7:35 - 11:30 am. The cost is $225 but Gotham members and friends can attend at
the member price of $75.

We have a wonderful program of speakers and great networking opportunities,
with the goal of bringing women of diverse backgrounds together.  Most
participants are high level women in corporations or women business owners. We also
have 3 workshop options: "Pathways to Corporate Board Service," "Room at the
Top: Case Study and Round Table Discussion of Group Mentoring" (I will be
conducting this one) or "Focus on Charitable Giving:Receiving Financial Benefits from
Helping Others."

For more details please go to our website: http://www.employeeroi.com/ and
click on NYC June 22. To get the discount, be sure the click on "member price"
when filling out the registration form. The code is EROIVIP. If you have any
questions please call or email me.

I hope to see you there!

Barbara
Women's Group