[Fredslist] The Bid Goes On, Extras Needed For Special Olympic Filming Monday

Michael Millis michael_millis at msn.com
Thu Jun 9 18:01:44 EDT 2005

Hello Along The Network,

As many of you know, I have been involved with NYC2012 and its efforts to
bring the 2012 Summer Olympic Games to New York City. In spite of the
Stadium vote on Monday (and the wrangling on that project is continuing),
New York will still make its final presentation to the International Olympic
Committee (IOC) in 26 days.

Over this weekend, a short film that will be part of the IOC presentation is
being shot at various locations around New York. One of the segments will be
shot in Brooklyn this coming Monday morning. Below are details from NYC2012.
Anyone who is interested in participating should respond directly to the
e-mail in the information below. Mention that you are being referred by Mike
Millis at Gotham Networking.

I have been told that this film will really tug at the heartstrings of the
IOC members. (The phrase "not a dry eye in the house" has been used.) So, if
you are interested and available, come out to Brooklyn Heights Monday
morning and participate. As Yogi always says, "It ain't over 'til it's
over."

Thanks very much, Gotham.

Have a most excellent weekend.

Hope to see you in Brooklyn on Monday.

Mike Millis
Marketing, Media, and Communications Group

MX2 MEDIA
Special Events Design, Production, and Coordination

"Making Exciting Things Happen"