[Fredslist] Anyone interested in marketing/advertising Business

Manniello, Denise denise.manniello at ncogroup.com
Thu Jul 14 16:42:40 EDT 2005

I want to give business to a Gotham member or friend of one.

Looking for Marketing, Advertising firm to help promote a 5 year young collection business.

This would include but not limited to putting a comprehensive plan together for:

Promoting and selling the company
email updates
post card mailers ( like the ones I receive from my realtor)
Thank you's ( business, referrals)
Birthday
promotional items
etc.

Please contact me directly at any of the below numbers.

Thank you,
Denise

Have an Outstanding Day!

Denise A. Manniello
Sr.Vice President New Business Development
NCO Financial Systems Inc.
For all your call center needs
500 North Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
denise.manniello at ncogroup.com
Phone (201)512-2684
Cell   (201)264-4403
Fax   (201)818-2490

Oh, by the way, if you know an organization who would appreciate the many services provided by NCO, please call me or email me with their name and contact information and I will be happy to call them. Thanks!